It’s nice to see you here at Webmasterhall.com (Write For Us)– a blog where you can explore a wide variety of resources. Blog has been created to help provide e information on a variety of topics like,
- 6 Methods To Fix “Err Cache Miss” In Google Chrome
- What Are Core Web Vitals?
- What Skills Are Required For Content Writers
- Tips For Content Marketing To Upgrade Business
We Accept Guest Posts (Write For Us)
Guest posting is a superb way to show your expertise in a particular field and set yourself as an authority in the industry. That’s why, we are open for business owners, bloggers, and marketers to help them get SEO benefits. And gain more exposure online, However, your content must meet content requirements. And guidelines before you send or submit it for publishing.
Content Guidelines and Requirements for Webmastershall.com
The Topics we Cover (Write For Us)
We are very picky about what we publish at www.webmastershall.com because we are passionate to provide our readers with interesting, informative. And useful content that matches their interests and needs. That’s why you should cover any of the topics related to blog categories that you can find here.
- Internet Marketing
- Social Media
- Web Design And Developing
- Business and Finance
Content Submission Guidelines (Write For Us)
- You must write articles or blog posts with a length of 800+ words and offer greater value to our readers.
- Make sure content is copy-free and free from typos and grammar errors.
- You can add a maximum of 3 links to your blog post or article. One to your site (do–follow link) and the rest of the links (too high authority relevant sites) as reference links. Allowed to link to quality online resources to add value to your content.
- Any Duplicate Links are Not Allowed
- Outgoing links in the blog post must be relevant to the industry, niche, or blog.
- Linking to casinos, gambling, dating, and adult sites are not allowed.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to increase the content readability and make it easy to read and digest.
- Use h2, and h3 tags creatively when including subheadings.
- You can make 2 minor edits to your article after publishing.
- Your article is published on our blog, Then you are not allowed to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- The use of high-quality, relevant, and copyright-free (properly optimized) images and visuals are recommended as it makes the article attention-grabbing and easy to read.
- Make sure you are not violating the copyrights when using relevant images, and give credit when needed.
- If you have any questions regarding guest posting or content submission, you can send an email at (email@example.com).
- Make sure to choose a relevant subject line to get your queries responded quickly.
Important: We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient with us because we take 5-10 business days to respond, If you do not get a response until 15 business days. you can use your article elsewhere.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, edulize.com has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
Note: We don’t publish press releases and product or service reviews.
Your Guest Post is selected for publication?
- We select your blog post, it is sent for review to our editors. Requires any changes, we send it back with our Message.
- We have the right to edit the article or its title.
- Republish the guest post or share it on any social channel, giving due credits to the author.
- We do not pay for guest articles.
If you have any questions regarding guest posting or content submission or Sponsor Post, you can send an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Go to the full page to view and submit the form.