For ten years, the Windows 10 Safe Mode From Bios has been used to boot the operating system. Despite its limited functions, it only solves PC-related problems and runs indications by loading the basic elements of the operating system. It makes sure that you do not have many difficult programs to solve the problem. However, when an error occurs, access to safe mode becomes a real problem.
Table of Content:
- How To Boot with F8 Key
- Enter Safe Mode from Unusual Mode
- Enter Safe Mode from Normal Way
- Enter Safe Mode from Login Screen
Prevents certain system files from operating and loading tool drivers and stops certain services, provides a reduced interface and makes it simple to cancel files that may cause system insecurity or prevent computer crashes.
If you want to use the F8 key to enter safe mode in Windows 10 (Windows 10 Safe Mode From Bios), you need to configure it first. The F8 start menu function is damaged by default in Windows 10. The good news is that you can use the start button to make it work again with (BCD) boot configuration data. Below are the few steps of boot your windows 10 by F8:
Read Also: .Net And Asp.Net Framework
- Press the Windows logo key and the R key on the keyboard at once to turn the start command.
- Type cmd and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open an administrator command.
- Copy and paste the following commands on the command line. Then press Enter on the keyboard.
- Restart the computer. Press F8 before the Windows logo emerges to access the Boot Options menu. Then select the safe mode.
In addition to F8, there are many ways to start safe mode in Windows 10. Here are three main ways to start Windows 10 in safe mode:
The Windows 10 Safe Mode From Bios starts with minimal drivers, software, and services. If Windows cannot start normally, Safe Mode usually starts normally without any problems. It makes sense to solve the issues there.
- Make sure your computer is turned off. If your computer is already on, then turn it off.
- Press the starting button to turn on the computer, and then press and hold that button until the computer automatically turns off. Repeat this operation two more times until you see Preparation for automatic repair.
- Wait until Windows 10 will not recognize your computer.
- By clicking advanced options, the system will develop a Recovery Environment Screen.
- Tap on the troubleshooter, which is displayed on the RE screen.
- On the troubleshooting screen, tap Advanced Options.
- Click the startup option to continue.
- Click Restart. The computer will restart and another screen will open with a list of many startup options.
- Press the number key 4 on the keyboard to switch to safe mode when there is no network connection.
Read Also: Cores Vs Threads
If your Windows is starting normally, you can use the system configuration tool to start it in safe mode. You can use the system configuration tool to customize the startup, starting process, startup items, etc. of the PC. Here are four basic steps to open the system configuration tool and get Windows startup to safe mode.
- Press Win + R on the keyboard at once to bring up the “Run” window.
- Write misconfigured and tap OK. Then the system settings will open.
- When the “System Configuration” window opens, tap the Boot option. Under Boot Options, select the Secure Boot check box and click OK.
- If you are induced to again restart your computer for these changes to take effect, click Restart and it will start in safe mode.
If there are possibilities of the boot to the login screen, then you can also get safe mode from it.
- Hold down the Shift key on the keyboard.
- On the login screen, press and hold the Shift key while pressing the power key in the lower right corner, and then select Restart. Windows will then display the Windows Recovery Environment screen.
- Tap troubleshooter on Windows RE screen.
- On the troubleshooting screen, click Advanced Options.
- Click the starting settings option.
- Tap Restart. The computer will restart and another screen will open with many starting options.
- Press the number key 4 on the keyboard to enter the safe mode without a network connection.
Although Windows is a tough and flexible operating system, it can sometimes be annoying. This becomes especially obvious when you download new software or add drivers for new hardware.
- 5 Best YouTube To Mp3 Converter
- 6 Methods To Fix “Err Cache Miss” In Google Chrome
- Keep Your Logins And Accounts Secure In 2021
Safe Mode is a specific method to start Windows when you encounter a serious system problem that prevents Windows from working properly. The purpose of safe mode is to permit you to solve Windows problems and determine the root cause of the problem. After the problem is resolved, you can restart and Windows will start normally.