2. Augmented Marketing: – It refers to providing additional services by way of innovative offerings and benefits to the customers to increase his level of satisfaction e.g. free home delivery service by Supermarkets.
3. Direct Marketing: – Marketing through various advertising media that interact directly with consumers, generally calling for the consumer to make a direct response, e.g. Catalogue Selling, Mail-order, Tele-calling and TV shopping.
4. Relationship Marketing: – Marketing through creating, maintaining and enhancing strong long-term relationships with customers in order to win his loyalty e.g. a restaurant can build relationships with customers by sending him wishes and discount offers on his birthdays.
5. Services Marketing: – It is applying the concepts, tools and techniques of marketing to services like banking, insurance, retailing, educational etc.
6. Person Marketing: – It consists of activities undertaken to create, maintain or change attitudes or behavior towards particular people like politicians, sports stars, film stars, professionals to promote their careers and income.
7. Organisation Marketing: – It consists of activities undertaken to create, maintain or change attitudes and behavior of target audiences towards an organisation.
8. Place Marketing: – Place marketing involves activities undertaken to create, maintain, or change attitudes and behavior towards particular places e.g. tourism marketing.
And Alot of other Types aswell list is below,
* Internet Marketing
* Offline Marketing
* Outbound Marketing
* Inbound Marketing
* Newsletter Marketing
* Article Marketing
* Trade Show Marketing
* Search Marketing Direct Marketing
* Niche Marketing
* Drip marketing
* Social Media Marketing
* Referral Marketing
* Guerrilla Marketing
* Promotional Marketing
* Affiliate Marketing
* Viral Marketing
* Mobile Marketing