Snapchat has become one of the most popular social media platforms among teenagers and young adults, and they are constantly adding new features and updates to the app. While Snapchat has always been known for its fun filters, it’s also become a place to share funny news stories, memes, and other pop-culture references.
The mood filter isn’t new to Snapchat. It’s been around for almost two years now. But it’s gaining popularity again recently, perhaps due to its similarities with the “face with tears of joy” emoji, which won Oxford Dictionaries’ Word of the Year award in 2015.
It’s not hard to see why this particular filter is so popular. The emotions displayed are universal enough that they can apply to anyone at any time.
Table of Contents
Here’s how to use mood meme funny snapchat stickers
- Step 1: Download the latest version of Snapchat (if you don’t already have it) and make sure you’re logged in.
- Step 2: Open Snapchat and take a photo or video using the normal camera.
- Step 3: Press and hold on your face until a mesh appears over your face. This is Snapchat’s new Lenses feature, which works similarly to their old “face swap” lenses.
- Step 4: Find the lens that you want to use from the carousel at the bottom of the screen. Most of them will simply be called “Meme.”
- Step 5: When you find a lens that you want to use, tap on it and then record a video or take a photo just as you normally would! The lens will automatically start working on your image/video.
How to resize and move the stickers
Snapchat has rolled out a new feature for its mobile app, called Stickers. If you’ve used any other popular messaging app, you’re probably already familiar with the concept.
Sometimes, a selfie just isn’t enough. You want to send your friend a snap of you making a silly face, or maybe you want to use some stickers to show how you’re feeling. Snapchat’s got you covered!
Snapchat has introduced stickers, which are fun icons that you can add to your snaps.
You can also resize and move the stickers around! Here’s how to get started.
- 1. Send a snap or open an existing one from Memories
- 2. Tap the Sticker icon at the top of the screen
- 3. Select the sticker you want to use – swipe left and right to browse
- 4. Resize and move it around – pinch to resize, drag your finger around the screen to move it
You can add multiple stickers to your snap! Once you’ve added one, just tap on the Sticker icon again and repeat the steps above.
5 top snapchat stickers memes
Stickers are so popular because they’re easy to use and make photos look more interesting (plus, many of them are hilarious). However, the ones that come in the app by default aren’t always enough. That’s why we decided to put together a list of the best snapchat stickers memes for you guys to try out.
I will list out some of the top 5 Snapchat stickers memes. The stickers used in this article can be found in the Snapchat application under sticker section, or by downloading the following apps:
5 top snapchat stickers memes
- 1. The dog on the phone
- 2. The pug in the corner
- 3. The hot dog being eaten
- 4. Jack Sparrow and his dog
- 5. That one from Disney
Stickers are a fun way to send a message to your friends or family. You can use them in chat window or even while taking photos or videos.
As mentioned above, the best Snapchat filters can change your face and turn you into a cartoon or alter your appearance to look like something completely different. You could even use Snapchat to show how bad you are at applying makeup, or take a selfie during a new haircut. These filters are not only available on holidays but also to reflect other events such as Halloween, World Cup Football and more. Snapchat is continually adding new fun features and changes to the app, so hopefully more are on the way.